Tuesday, September 22, 2009

• BLOG LAUNCH

LET'S GIVE THIS A TRY
Despite a lack of time, The Jimmy Z Show launches a written companion blog
An experiment in futility? Time will tell

Here is an introduction to the writing of Jimmy Z

It was suggested -- No, I don't know who it was anymore -- that I write occasionally. I thought I should try it again, because at the beginning of all that is now The Jimmy Z Show, I was writing, and I enjoyed it very much.

SonlitKnight and I began the insanely successful 'A Newt One' website and blog three plus years ago, and in a very short time, before retiring the site late last year, we'd accomplished a feat unheard of. We reached a Google Page Ranking of 6. For those who know, that's an amazing thing for a couple of ding dong conservative lunatic fringe kooks.

Friends came and went -- We'd entertained Snooper and Loki for a time, and Matt Buff became a close ally and then moved on -- and though some of those folks who had been intimate allies in the battle against leftist crappola have moved on and severed ties, SonlitKnight remains my good friend and -- happily -- my compatriot in fighting against the tyranny of the left in this nation.

What I have always set out to do, from the first time I put my fingers to the keyboard of a computer that was new and foreign and intimidating, was to point people to the truth. Within hours of powering up that first computer with a 15" CRT monitor, I 'walked' into a chat website called WBS and found two groups of people: Conservatives who were good and decent and loved this country, and liberals who hated us and the country we loved.

That remains exactly the same today. Bush I was president, then Clinton, then Bush II and now the President is Barack Obama. Still, there are quite simply two kinds of people in this country of ours: Conservatives who are good and decent and love this country, and liberals who hate us and the country we love.

Once you know that, you know what you have to do. It only took a couple of minutes before I was berating the liberals in that chat room and aligning with like-minded true Reagan Republicans. Sure, there were those who played 'middle of the road' and tried to espouse a moderate, centrist viewpoint, but those folks then are as useless to me as McCain turned out to be last year.

The moderates are no help in this battle.

You and I must celebrate partisanship. We must take a stand and be willing to lose friends over it. We cannot save this nation by pussyfooting around the issues. When someone says in public what a great thing ObamaCare would be, we have got to be willing to speak up. We have the truth, so we must announce it.

Like Christians who must defend their faith against the lies of a false religion, so we Conservatives must defend our country against the lies of a false political philosophy. Liberalism is lie. The things that liberals espouse do not make life better for the citizens of this great country. Liberals only seek to gain more power over the citizens. That is their only goal. The entire agenda, every part of it, seeks to gain more and more power over the people.

So, for what it's worth, and assuming you don't get enough of it on my radio program, here is a place where you can get more opinion from me in written form. You comments are welcome, and I am Jimmy Z.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. Every bit as good as the radio show but do miss the music although I'm listening to the radio show while reading the blog.
    Well done. I'll be following this blog for sure.
    Todays Politics by Freedomlover

    ReplyDelete