Sunday, November 29, 2009

• ANONYMOUS IS HAVING A BAD CHRISTMAS SEASON

THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
The Jimmy Z Show still makes crazy people - um - crazy
My show intimidates people who follow Obama

The Jimmy Z Show has been drawing listeners away from Blog Talk Radio.
Someone got upset.


First of all, Blog Talk Radio did not end my association with them -- I ended my association with Blog Talk Radio -- for two very good reasons. These are: First, the management. Blog Talk Radio is operated by far-left ideologues who do not understand anything about good radio, and would rather put limits on the best of the best than to allow the single most creative radio show (mine!) to bloom.

Second -- and probably more importantly: The sound at Blog Talk Radio is horrible. The equipment I use is top flight. I have one of the finest mics available and for that matter, one of the best voices in radio, and neither was up to the challenge of working with the system at Blog Talk Radio.

Before we finish with Blog Talk Radio, let us take a minute to remind you that it was our show, The American Truth Warriors Show at Blog Talk Radio that exposed the handle fraud in the first place, and we moved to prove conclusively that you and your friends faked 'Troops handles' (iraq_troops was one, afghan_troops was another) to gain attention for your shows on Blog Talk Radio -- shows where you continued to copy our bits, innovations and show concepts.

My program, like Mr.
Limbaugh's, is about
what I think. It is about
what I care about.


It was myself & my partner, with Debra JM Smith and Matt Buff who pissed you off something awful when we gathered to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. We exposed the handles, and within an hour the fraud troops names were replaced. I was notified by the Blog Talk Radio system and found out that the names had changed. When that was reported in our next investigation on the show, the renamed fake accounts disappeared entirely.

All of this chicanery on your part was done with the knowledge of Blog Talk Radio for publicity. It was said by yourself and many others that there were hundreds of troops gathered with lap tops listening for hours and hours at a time to various Blog Talk Radio shows. We proved that was not happening. We had a guest on our show who works daily with the troops in the middle east and she told our listeners that this was -- in fact -- not happening.

You act as if The Jimmy Z Show needs callers to become more complete or gather more listeners. I assure you this is not the case. Like Rush Limbaugh, I don't have to take callers to make the show compelling.

My program, like Mr. Limbaugh's, is about what I think. It's about what I care about. While I do look forward to the inclusion of some listeners calling in (and that is going to happen very soon! And you know that; you and I both know you are listening to the latest Jimmy Z Shows), its not as if there is only MY voice on every show.

Also, let me remind you that it was you and your hoodlum friends in a chat room who once said of me 'you are like a cross between Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern.' And that was because of what I was typing! I've never received a bigger compliment and I will never forget it.

Blog Talk Radio would have
been smart to work with me,
but I literally thank God for
moving me away from their
limitations, poor character
and lousy sound.


The Jimmy Z Show has had some of the best interviews on radio anywhere. And because I'm not limited by time constraints on commercial radio, the interviews go into greater depth and detail than you will find elsewhere on radio OR television. Add to that the regular commentary by my former partner -- colorful political commentary comparable to Dick Morris or Scott Rasmussen -- and all the other guests, and you have a variety of opinion on talk radio second to none.

The Jimmy Z Show is also heard on US Web Talk Radio and will debut on other internet radio websites this coming week. When you say 'no one can handle' The Jimmy Z Show, I have no idea on earth what you mean! The show has been consistent and grown exponentially. I suppose that's why you are upset, and I understand.

Now as to your empty threats, you and I both know you're full of baloney -- hooey, as I like to say. There was no such occurrence. You and I both know that. While you can fool all of the liberals all of the time, you cannot threaten Jimmy Z any of the time, because I cannot be fooled -- especially considering that this is my life you're talking about. It's not like I wake up some mornings and think, 'hey, maybe that did happen after all!'

No, your lies get nowhere with me. Sorry to say, you're wasting your time. You would be funny if you weren't so awfully sad.

Blog Talk Radio would have been smart to work with me, but I literally thank God for moving me away from their limitations, poor character and lousy sound. I now have a program that is tight and professional, with sound on par with FM radio. The future is bright and The Jimmy Z Show can only get better. Hard to believe, I know, but improvement is one thing I always strive for.

I thank you for this opportunity to outline the advantages of doing my show my way on my own site. I think it is about a month premature, and I'll probably do some kind of 'state of the show' bit on the show after the first of the year. You spoke of anniversaries: The Jimmy Z Show will have it's first year anniversary on January 17th.

I trust you'll be listening.
Best regards,
Jz

6 comments:

  1. It appears that some do not know that you and I both were asked to be part of a new BlogTalkRadio (BTR) show, and that we BOTH turned down the offer, for the sole reason that it was on BTR.

    The Bible is very clear, no weapon formed against us shall prosper.

    BTR is a distant, faint memory. We have moved on. Perhaps those who wanted us gone so much, should get over their loss.

    hmm... I don't know, Jimmy Z. I am sure that they will never replace you. Perhaps, every now and then, you could dedicate a song to them. Ya know, toss them a bone, here and there. They clearly want your attention.

    Debra J.M. Smith
    of
    www.InformingChristians.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubris becomes you... or you become your hubris, whatever... your so vain you probably think this blog is about you - hey, we should put that in a song!

    All silliness aside, you got it down pretty good. The libs are gonna hate you as much as they do el Rushbo one of these days.

    How was your Thanksgiving anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy Z. - US Web Talk Radio thanks you for the great work that you do in your shows everyday.
    We belive in the message & we are proud to promote your show & expose you to the 16,000 people who tune in everyday.

    They will be a day when we can say that we "had" The Jimmy Z show before it was picked up & made it to the big time.

    Keep the shows coming,
    Richard Bernier
    US Web Talk Radio
    www.uswebtalkradio.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grow up Jimmy Z & Debra Smith! Try telling the truth for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi anonymous. When you grow up enough to use your real name, I'll be happy to accept your challenge regarding the truth. Until then - go pound sand. *s*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So let me get this straight. A person who does not have the courage to use his/her name is accusing us of lying. --Out of the font of a fool.

    Get a clue. If you are going to call someone a liar, at least come out from your dark hiding place, to do so.

    Talk about the need to grow up!

    Debra...

    ReplyDelete