Tuesday, December 22, 2009

• CHRISTMAS & TYRANTS

YOUR RADIO HOST IS FILLED WITH RAGE
I wrote this piece but words come with difficulty
Is it righteous hatred I feel?


Merry Christmas. So far, this is my least favorite Christmas ever.

Everything added up all together has given me a gnarly ache in my stomach this year at Christmastime. It's not like Christmas needs to be this effervescent exclamation of joy and nirvana, but usually - like I said on the show - people do settle down. I will have to force myself this year to settle down and relax. I am so angry at what the leftist politicians are doing.

It would be different if I knew that 55% or 60% or more of my fellow Americans wanted this damned thing. Then the democrats would not have to be so (I'd really like to swear mightily here) damned sneaky and underhanded and dastardly in their take over of our health care. And, I'd just have to tell myself 'hey, that's what Americans want!' and put up with it.

But we have won the battle for the minds are hearts of the American people. And this perfect storm of liberalism running amuck has produced all the votes they need in order to tell the American people, 'F you, we do what we want'. You've heard my show, so you know how far they've gone to break rules and change rules, even preventing -- it appears -- our hopes of repealing the law. At best, it would take so long to pursue repealing the law in court, what with all of the questions about different areas being constitutional, the law would be in effect for a long time before we found ourselves able to really do anything about it.

Save divine intervention from Heaven
above,
Obama's aggressive anti-Americanism
could damage freedom and liberty for good
in this country, and for the rest of
our
lives we'd be stuck with what was

left of a once great United States.

Toss into the mix that some democrats like Al Franken shouldn't even be there, and the result is an unstoppable machine of power and liberal ideology. They are so filled with hate, rage and disdain for freedom and liberty, they will do everything they can to end it - right now, no delays. The worst poll numbers for Obama and Congress do not matter. Screw the polls - they will take over and there is nothing that you puny Americans can do about it.

So Christmas has an ugly veneer this year. I should separate it and enjoy the day for what it is, but it's not going to be easy. I am watching my country being stolen from me and I cannot put an end to the nightmare. Sure, an unprecedented conservative revolution is likely in 2010, just as we predicted during the 2008 campaign. But I fear it will be far too little, far too late.

One of my great friends told me, back in the summer of 2008, that if John McCain lost we could undo whatever damage Obama and the democrats did when we took back the majority in the House in 2010. But I told him then, and I'm telling you now, that the damage might be too great to undo. That save divine intervention from Heaven above, Obama's aggressive anti-Americanism could damage freedom and liberty for good in this country, and for the rest of our lives we'd be stuck with what was left of a once great United States.

I was told at the time that John McCain would be just as bad for the country as Obama, and worse for the conservative movement. While I am certain that the latter is true, I am just as certain that the former is not. President McCain would never have led us down this path. President McCain would never have pursued this unGodly power grab, having the government take control of our entire health care industry. President McCain would not have led us into deeper debt and astronomical deficit spending. President McCain would not have bowed to other leaders in the Middle East and the Orient.

So here we are, with the President that 52.5% of the people elected (and for whom many of those now question their choice). And Mr. Obama does not care what the American people think. He could not care less. He doesn't care that his poll numbers are in the toilet. He sees himself like no President has ever before. He has spent quality time with Chavez and Ortega. He wants to be like them. And he is moving in that direction as quickly as he can, with his political demon-helpers Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

Damn them all to hell. If I wasn't so filled with the joy of Christmas, I would pray God to smite them where they stand.

1 comment: