Tuesday, January 19, 2010

• A SINCERE APOLOGY

Friends,

Those of you who may have uploaded the show previously today may have gotten a not so nice surprise. I won't excuse it; I can only ask for your forgiveness.

I record the first hour of the Tuesday show the night before. Last night, I was over tired and made some - oh let's call it grammatical errors - but it was really uttering some vulgarity which was wholly inappropriate. I was cutting the opening of the show for the 5th take and really blurted out some obscenity that is just not at all right or excusable. I pulled the show - it's reloading now - but I thought instead of trying to pretend it didn't happen, I would face the music and let you know how embarrassed I am.

I hope I don't lose all of you, but I suppose I may lose some. Again, I apologize and ask that you would forgive me.

Jz

1 comment:

  1. I think it is big of you to come out like that!

    Why don't you run against Boxer?

    ReplyDelete