Saturday, August 24, 2013

• Syria: Who's Gassing Who?

This is a story a friend told me today, and we've decided to keep it anonymous. This friend is completely credible. We are looking into it further. -Jz

Right down the road from my house is a store that is owned by 2 brothers from Yemen. They are wonderful people and they love America. The oldest brother and myself have an ongoing conversation about politics and what is going on over in Syria.

I asked him about the Syrian government gassing the citizens with nerve gas. He told me that it was not the Syrian government that used the nerve gas: He said it was the Muslim Brotherhood.

Yesterday I went into the store and he showed me a video of the Muslim brotherhood testing the nerve gas on rabbits and they showed hundreds of canisters and bottles of the nerve gas in the video. He translated the video for me since it was spoken in Arabic. If what he translated was true, then it was the Muslim Brotherhood that gassed all of those children.

He said that Obama is blaming it on the Syrian government so that he can send troops over to help the Muslim Brotherhood. He said that Obama is arming the Muslim Brotherhood with weapons and chemicals.

All of his relatives still live in Yemen as does his wife and children. He is trying to get them here but it cost him $115,000 to get here himself. He talks to his family over there everyday and he gets reports about what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment