Friday, September 6, 2013

• Very Funny Dialogue On Tea Party Community

*UPDATES BELOW: JIMMY Z BANNED BY TEA PARTY COMMUNITY OVER THIS BLOG POST & THREATENED WITH LEGAL HARASSMENT*
------------------
I am going to post this here for all eternity; a classic smack-down by your show host. The issue was the dismissal of a Colonel who failed a performance inspection and nuclear missiles were his responsibility. The source of the article was Military.com. Jim here felt that any fired military officer means Obama is up to no good, which is ridiculous; and in order to prove he was right, Jim took a guess as to who ran the Military.com website - and this is where we pick up the comment thread from earlier this evening...

------------------

Jim Knowler

Jim K.
Military.com is run by the Secretary of Defense, a bunch of Obizmal appointed libtards with an agenda. Sorry... Nice try.

Jimmy Z is online.

Jimmy Z
Oh you should NEVER take a wild guess when I'm around. I smack down wild guesses like the perfect lob in tennis [FYI, this is the reason Jim called me a troll and left]:

"Military.com is the website created by Military Advantage to be a portal for U.S. military members. In early 2004, Military Advantage was purchased by Monster Worldwide. The company's main revenue streams are advertising, military-themed products and lead generation for military recruiters.

"The website was founded by Christopher Michel in 1999 and went live in 2000.

"Military Advantage's advisory board includes two former members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, as well as other academic and business leaders. President of Military.com, Admiral Terry "T" McCreary served as the Chief of Naval Information (CHINFO) on the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

"Military.com, which claims more than 10 million members, also owns Fredsplace.org, Defensetech.org, Milblogging.com, DoDBuzz.com and MilitaryBenefits.com."

Jim Knowler

Jim K.
I'm done feeding the trolls. You can bang your head against a troll all night long and all you will have to show for it is a headache :p

Jimmy Z is online.

Jimmy Z
Name calling is capitulation. Say goodnight, Jim.

---------------

The really funny part is that a very healthy thread was removed shortly thereafter - there must have been 50 comments in about 30 minutes, presumably because Mr. K begged the person who posted the story originally to pull it down. It has disappeared forever, but I knew this was epic enough to clip and save some of the transcript. I knew Jim couldn't allow it to remain. -Jz
------------------
LATEST: Saturday, 7 September, I was banned without warning and without notice, for who knows what length of time, for posting this on my blog. Never mind how many times folks attacked me personally on their little website, Tea Party Community. Never mind a few times I reported spam and harassment, and no monitor ever responded. Remember, these are supposedly conservatives and they run this social website FAR WORSE than Facebook! Hard for me to believe, and I am very critical of Facebook, but it's true.

Tea Party Community is run by petty, sneering, cowardly people who want anyone who is not in lockstep with the military coup-advocating radical right (can't believe I have to use that term either!) to be removed from their midst. Would I say that these people operate just like petty, sneering cowardly liberals and left wing pond scum? Yes. Which social network is the better website? Facebook. Or if you want a conservative alternative, use Freedom Torch.
------------------
LATEST: Sunday, 8 September, 1:00pm PDT: Today I received an email declaring that my parody/satire alteration of their 'logo' (Didn't they borrow [steal?] that from the Gadsden flag? I think they did) is bothering them and they're going to throw a legal hissy fit: "I see you are using our official logo on your blog and have defaced it in a slanderous fashion. I would advise removing it immediately, or you'll definitely here [sic] from our Lawyer."

Defaced it! Haha, I made it more truthful is what I did. Ah, conservatives. Well we can see here that weak conservatives aren't much better than whiny liberals, are they. Hell, with all the parodies and satire of graphics and logos and everything else that conservatives do online, you'd think Tea Party Community could take it. And by the way, the fellow who wrote to me never answered any of my email asking why I was banned three times, or how long the ban would last. Not very upright these people.

I have more on TPC, shocking stuff, outrageous stuff - but I have to get permission from the source to report it. -Jz
------------------
LATEST: Sunday, 8 September 3:45pm PDT: Latest email from TPC and my response. TPC said, "Parody? I fail to see the humor as will our lawyer. You've been given fair warning about using our copyrighted material." Ooh, and what material it is they copyrighted, isn't it? Their own theft of the Gadsden flag artwork.

My response: "Satire and parody aren't always humorous - and is rarely so for the person being satirized. I pixelated your logos you big baby. But my criticism stands and I will be talking about your site being run by petty, sniveling conspiracy theorists. There was no slander. Who are you kidding? Free speech, remember that? And by the way: You heisted your logo from the Gadsden flag! What a joke.

"You NEVER answered my emails for explanations - you're a coward. I was banned THREE TIMES for no reason, and you are afraid of standing up to the wormy cretins you put in power as moderators. Three strikes - I wouldn't come back to that poorly run site if you begged me to. The truth is out. TPC will fail.

"You can't avoid parody. Who do you think you are? Go pound sand, Tim. The Constitution means more than your little website.

"Funny isn't it? There turns out to be more free speech at Facebook than there is at TPC, which I PREDICTED on Facebook the day I first heard that your social network was opening up. Conservatives hate debating. Conservatives really are not very well informed, as the loudest of the loudmouths on your website prove. They get all bent out of shape when the truth upsets their right wing spin.

"And if you and your people can't stand up to big bad Jimmy Z, how in hell do you think you can stand up to Obama and his machine? What a joke! You should have stood up to the cranks at your website, but you didn't have the balls. See you around." -Jimmy Z




4 comments:

  1. Obizmal!! That's a new one. :) I don't mind being corrected when I'm found to be erroneous. Jim needs to learn a thing or two. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stupid! I guess making money off of bashing conservatives just shows you don't have to be educated to make money! Hell even liberal's know more than you! The name Tea Party Community is copy righted. Also, every member you have slandered on your little blog site and your FB page have legal right to sue you for every dollar you make off of the advertising during the time your using their name. Plus, Can all conservative sites be wrong? They all have thrown you off there sites! It just proves one thing! Nobody wants a free loading fake making money off of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear 'Anonymous' - How brave you are posting anonymously. Typical of your style of 'conservatism'. Although copyrighted, the TPC logo is not immune from parody, criticism or satire. Members of TPC have posted their words out in the open - nothing was altered, nothing was edited. If what you say about conservative sites were true, it would seem that conservatives on their own social networks are children who cannot deal with debate, discussion, and critical thinking. That has certainly been my experience at Tea Party Community™ *rme*. If you can't stand up to little ol' Jimmy Z, good luck standing up to the Obama/Democrat party machine.

      I will be talking about this on my show one day - we'll see when I have the time.

      Delete
  3. What a dumbass this "anonymous" guy! He doesn't even know what the word slander means! He says you've used his logo in a "slanderous manner"!! Hahahaha!!! He has no idea how stupid that sounds.

    It's like one of those people trying to sound smart by using big words... but they end up sounding stupid because they used the word wrong.

    Dear Anonymous: Slanderous means LIE. So how did Jimmy use your logo in a LYING manner???

    ReplyDelete