Tuesday, February 21, 2012

• DINNER WITH BARACK OBAMA

I am SO tempted to send $3. Can you imagine if a number of conservatives ended up at this dinner?  --Jz

Jimmy Z --

Tomorrow night, we'll pick the first of four supporters who will sit down with me for dinner.

I'm hoping you'll take me up on the invitation.

Donate $3 or whatever you can today to be automatically entered for the chance to be my first dinner guest.

These meals are one simple thing that sets this campaign apart. The seats at our table don't belong to any Washington lobbyist or powerful interest.

These seats are yours.

Donate $3 or more today and be automatically entered to win:

https://my.democrats.org/The-First-Guest

Hope to see you,

Barack

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you do Jimmy Z, DON'T GO IF YOU WIN. The rest of us will be watching you on the NIGHTLY NEWS, being led away by the police...being described as "a CONSERVATIVE RIGHT-WINGER, mumbling something about the CONSTITUTION!" We will have to send bail money!

    ReplyDelete