Tuesday, February 14, 2012

• We Are Getting A Despot!

Email from a friend of the show. Important reading - A rational, reasonable person worried for our country's future. --Jz

Something has been worrying me.  If the President is going "extra-constitutional", why doesn't he get challenged.  I know we don't have a Governor General, but isn't there someone who could do the equivalent of "prorogue parliament"?

I couldn't sleep, so I was listening to a Mark Levin podcast.  The first 30 minutes or so, Mr. Levin was wondering the same thing.  What do you do with an executive branch who is seizing power?  Obama isn't being challenged.  He is doing things, seizing more and more power.

I remember the son of Jesse Jackson Jr. saying B. Obama shoud go around Congress.  I thought at the time, "Yeah, right.....let him try."  Now he is doing it. What the hell?

Where is the emergency brake.  We have to be careful.  I studied American history, and always thought our system was great ... all those checks and balances.  It does need some sort of emergency brake if one branch is rolling over the others.

If you can, listen to the first twenty minutes of Mark Levin.  He seems to be worried too. 

I think he is having a two guest  show.  I haven't got there yet, but I think it will be an expert on the constitution.

Something should be challenged.  Mark Levin has a point, maybe they are nervous about taking things to the court.  It is a dilemma.  I am convinced more than ever, we are dealing with a fifth column.  The next step will be a Krystalnacht, and we won't recognize our country.  Boykin, a long time ago, thought Obama wrote into the health care legislation, a way to set up a constabulary in an "emergency" situation.  I thought it would be just a martial law situation, but maybe the General is right.  I'll dig up that old clip.  (My understanding here is that this is not so. --Jz)

The expert on Levin's show is Brent Bozell.

=============

Well, Mark Levin said he believes that Obama knows what he is doing.  He is hollowing out our country, with the intent to collapse  the system.  You have to collapse it before you can replace it. I agree with him.  Yup, we are in the middle of something big.  We are being rolled.  The show, the first two hours ... he thinks Obama is doing more damage than all your enemies could have hoped -WW1, WW2, Cold War, Civil War -  real damage from within. Obama will go down in history.   I think he says this right before the end of hour two- after Jeff Sessions.

I haven't heard the third hour, but it is morning here now.............a new day. Chores have to be done.

=============

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2011/10/13/rep-jesse-jackson-jr-congress-is-in-rebellion-so-obama-should-go-outside-the-constitution/

OK:  I found this about Jesse Jackson Jr.'s son (it is a shame he reproduced) from way back (Oct. 13, 2011).  He wants Obama to go extra-constitutional.  Listen to this..............hire 15,000,0000 people at $40,000 each...................bail out the states.....................bail out the cities.  I thought back then, what a young jerk.  Now Obama is taking power that he doesn't have.  He's just steamrolling across all his opponents.  Now his campaign is going to start some TRUTH TEAM????   Can we say PROPAGANDA ARM of President Obama.  Holy crap, this is just insane.  

Tucker Carlson has a good investigation going into Media Matters.  It is almost like they have an Enemies List.  They are going to dig up dirt on television producers, GOP backers, it is just insane. You are not on that list, are you????  Just kidding. Gen. Boykin did mention that discrediting your opposition is a Marxist takeover plank.

Do you notice how fast things are moving?  I'll use an old fashioned word:  I feel discombobulated.  Things are being thrown out there so fast, you don't know how or what to do.  I guess that is by design too.  It is almost like a giant shell game.  We are watching what is happening, but nothing seems to make sense.  People say, "hey you can't do that" and before the words are out of their  mouth's, Obama has moved on to the next thing.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I don't think so. 

I always thought the world of the U.S.  I thought we were invisible.  When all this is over, and IF the good guys win, I really hope we have some fantastic trials!

Thanks to my listener for writing from the head and the heart. --Jz

No comments:

Post a Comment