Sunday, March 28, 2010

• MY OPEN LETTER TO ANDREW BREITBART

Dear Mr. Breitbart:

I have immense respect for Breitbart.com and all the Big websites associated with it. I refer to material on these sites often in doing my online radio program (always referenced and linked in the show notes).

Now, I have to ask why so many conservatives are willing to look past Sarah Palin's stumping for John McCain when there is a real conservative in the race! This is really disturbing to me, and gets us right back to the heart of the problem with the GOP and politics in America. When do we start standing up against Republicans in Name Only, like Mr. McCain?

And when do we demand that people like Ms. Palin stand up for the principles that she espouses? She cannot be both for the Tea Party AND for John McCain - and yet there she is, in one weekend - doing the impossible.

I've been disgusted all weekend. All the cheering tells me that conservatives STILL JUST DO NOT GET IT.

Respectfully,
Jimmy Z
thejimmyzshow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment